Shop by Category
- SHIPPING and RETURN POLICIES
- Parent Practicum Conferences & Curriculum Resources
- View Online Catalog - Now with live links!
- SALE ITEMS
- Classical Educators Homeschool Curriculum Books
- National Number Knockout
- SCRIBBLERS Homeschool Curriculum Resources (K4 to 3rd Grade)
- FOUNDATIONS Homeschool Curriculum Resources (K4 to 6th Grade)
- ESSENTIALS Homeschool Curriculum Resources (4th-6th grades)
- CHALLENGE Homeschool Curriculum Resources (7th to 12th Grade)
- High School Curriculum Resources, College Prep and More
- Homeschool Testing Services
- Homeschool Curriculum by Subject & Misc.
- Free e-Book with our monthly Newsletter!
- Contact Us
- Director and Tutor Only Purchases
- Classical School Services
- Tax Free Holiday Information
Angels in the Architecture
Read about the history of classical education
|Audience||Parents and teachers of classical, Christian education; Christians curious about their own history and vision for the futur|
|Author||Douglas Jones and Douglas Wilson|
Medieval Christianity began telling a beautiful story about the good life. But it was silenced in mid-sentence. The Reformation pursued truth, but its modern grandchildren have often ignored the importance of a medieval grasp of the good life. This book sketches a vision of "medieval Protestantism," a personal and cultural vision that embraces the fullness of Christian truth, beauty, and goodness.