Shop by Category
- SHIPPING and RETURN POLICIES
- MERCHANDISE -NEW FOR 2017!!
- Parent Practicum Conferences & Curriculum Resources
- View Online Catalog - Now with live links!
- Current Sale Items
- Classical Educators Homeschool Curriculum Books
- National Number Knockout
- SCRIBBLERS Homeschool Curriculum Resources (K4 to 3rd Grade)
NEW PRODUCTS AVAILABLE
- FOUNDATIONS Homeschool Curriculum Resources (K4 to 6th Grade)
- ESSENTIALS Homeschool Curriculum Resources (4th-6th grades)
- CHALLENGE Homeschool Curriculum Resources (7th to 12th Grade)
- High School Curriculum Resources, College Prep and More
- Homeschool Testing Services
- Homeschool Curriculum by Subject & Misc.
- Free e-Book with our monthly Newsletter!
- Contact Us
- Director and Tutor Only Purchases
- Classical School Services
- Tax Free Holiday Information
- Closeout Items
The Annotated Mona Lisa
Art history in five movements
|Audience||Anyone seeking an understanding of and appreciation for art; used in Classical Conversations communities in Challenge II|
|Accessibility||High; students can learn independently|
|Ease of use||Well organized and clearly written|
This concise overview of art history provides the viewer with all the knowledge and skills he or she needs to view, understand, and appreciate art. Divided into five broad movements, The Annotated Mona Lisa simplifies complex types and organizes them for better understanding. Each of the five movements includes a timeline that cross-references historical events with art, so the student can situate each work of art within its historical context.