Classical Conversations, Inc. offers several options for shipping:
1. Priority Mail via US Postal Service. Requires mailing address (street or post office box) for shipping. Priority Mail does not qualify for free shipping. Priority Mail is advertised as 2-3 days for delivery, some customers have reported experiences of 4-5 days. Please remember, choosing PRIORITY MAIL SHIPPING is choosing a faster shipping method. This does not speed up the time your order is charged and processed. Choosing Priority Shipping does not guarantee the order will go to the Shipping Department the same day it is placed.
2. UPS Surepost. Combined UPS and US Postal Service delivery. Delivery can take 2-7 days.
* Backordered items are always sent USPS Media Mail.
Shipping costs are based on order. Online orders over $175 of shippable items
qualify for FREE SHIPPING - UPS-SurePost only. PDFs, Gift Certificates, and other non-shippable items do not apply toward the $175 order for Free Shipping.
If your order is over $250*, an additional 10% discount plus free shipping will be applied upon checkout:
*Orders over $250 of items, excluding student practicums, Tabletalk
subscriptions, Saxon DVDs, and Economics-in-a-Box.**Any orders (online or event) comprised of ONLY Institute for Excellence in Writing (IEW) products are NOT ELIGIBLE for any discounts, discount codes, etc.
FREE SHIPPING discounts do not apply to international orders or shipments to Hawaii, Alaska, or U.S. military bases outside the United States. For such orders, actual shipping rates will be applied and charged to the order. After processing, an email will be sent with a summary of the actual shipping charges on the order. (Note: the shipping charges shown on the order confirmation at order checkout are estimates only.)
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return your unused materials (books, unopened software or audio CDs in saleable condition) within 90 days of the purchase for a full refund of the purchased price (shipping will not be refunded).
Opened software cannot be returned for a refund except in the case where it was received damaged.
We will not accept returns made after one year from date of purchase or for any item which we no longer carry in our catalog or online bookstore as an active inventory item.Exceptions
- Pearson Practice Tests and Directions for Administering Practice Tests cannot be returned due to the nature of their use. Please read through the information on the Pearson Test Materials page.
- PDF downloads are also non-refundable.
Please email email@example.com for a Return Authorization Number
and return shipping instructions, or call 910.673.0100.
PLEASE include a note of explanation, including the Return Authorization Number, mailing address, and phone number with your return.
Note: We cannot refund your purchase if we receive merchandise that has been damaged. Please pack your return so that the potential for damage would be minimized.
If your original order received a quantity or shipping discount and the return amount reduces the total order amount below the discount thresholds, the appropriate shipping costs and/or discount will be deducted from your refund.May I return something I bought at a homeschool convention or Parent Practicum?
Yes, you may return purchases made at a homeschool convention or Practicum, as long as you comply with the return policy. Returns must be in resalable condition and received back in our office within 90 days of purchase for a full refund on the product. If the product is damaged or used, no refund will be given.As with mail order returns, no refunds will be given for returns made after one year from date of purchase.
Sales tax paid at any onsite event is refunded.