Shop by Category
- SHIPPING and RETURN POLICIES
- MERCHANDISE -NEW FOR 2017!!
- Parent Practicum Conferences & Curriculum Resources
- View Online Catalog - Now with live links!
- Current Sale Items
- Classical Educators Homeschool Curriculum Books
- National Number Knockout
- SCRIBBLERS Homeschool Curriculum Resources (K4 to 3rd Grade)
- FOUNDATIONS Homeschool Curriculum Resources (K4 to 6th Grade)
- ESSENTIALS Homeschool Curriculum Resources (4th-6th grades)
- CHALLENGE Homeschool Curriculum Resources (7th to 12th Grade)
- High School Curriculum Resources, College Prep and More
- Homeschool Testing Services
- Homeschool Curriculum by Subject & Misc.
- Free e-Book with our monthly Newsletter!
- Contact Us
- Director and Tutor Only Purchases
- Classical School Services
- Tax Free Holiday Information
The Case for Classical Christian Education
America's schools are flunking the test. Students can't read. They can't write. Basic math, science, history, and geography are almost lost causes. Many schools aren't even safe havens from crime and drugs. Doug Wilson lays much of the blame for this on the idea that schools can be neutral about morality. He says education is essentially religious. Education deals with the basic questions of life, and those questions require religious answers. Learning to read and write gives people the tools to ask and answer such questions. But our schools fail even in this basic task. Building upon his book, Rediscovering the Lost Tools of Learning, he says we must turn to Christian classical education with its emphasis on the ancient division of learning geared to childhood development. Wilson will open your eyes to the reality that education is not the world's savior -- education itself needs to be saved.