Shop by Category
- SHIPPING and RETURN POLICIES
- MERCHANDISE -NEW FOR 2017!!
- Parent Practicum Conferences & Curriculum Resources
- View Online Catalog - Now with live links!
- Current Sale Items
- Classical Educators Homeschool Curriculum Books
- National Number Knockout
- SCRIBBLERS Homeschool Curriculum Resources (K4 to 3rd Grade)
NEW PRODUCTS AVAILABLE
- FOUNDATIONS Homeschool Curriculum Resources (K4 to 6th Grade)
- ESSENTIALS Homeschool Curriculum Resources (4th-6th grades)
- CHALLENGE Homeschool Curriculum Resources (7th to 12th Grade)
- High School Curriculum Resources, College Prep and More
- Homeschool Testing Services
- Homeschool Curriculum by Subject & Misc.
- Free e-Book with our monthly Newsletter!
- Contact Us
- Director and Tutor Only Purchases
- Classical School Services
- Tax Free Holiday Information
- Closeout Items
Classical Acts & Facts® Artists and Composers Set 3
This 15-card set is third in a three-set artists and composers series that supplements the Classical Acts & Facts History Cards by adding fine arts to our timeline of world history.
Set 3 contains artists and composers studied in Cycle 3 of Foundations:
- Pyotr Tchaikovsky
- Pierre-Auguste Renoir
- Paul Gauguin
- Vincent van Gogh
- Grandma Moses
- Claude Debussy
- Frank Lloyd Wright
- Pablo Picasso
- Igor Stravinsky
- Georgia O'Keeffe
- Norman Rockwell
- Aaron Copland
- Andrew Wyeth
- Roy Lichtenstein
- Voices in Postmodern Art
While you practice drawing different styles of art in Foundations, read these cards aloud to learn more about the artists and periods represented. Gain a chronological sense of art and music history. With younger students, practice putting these cards in order. With older students, use the cards to talk about how one style of art led to another. Perfect as a precursor to the Western Cultural History studied in Challenge II!