Shop by Category
- SHIPPING and RETURN POLICIES
- MERCHANDISE -NEW FOR 2017!!
- Parent Practicum Conferences & Curriculum Resources
- View Online Catalog - Now with live links!
- Current Sale Items
- Classical Educators Homeschool Curriculum Books
- National Number Knockout
- SCRIBBLERS Homeschool Curriculum Resources (K4 to 3rd Grade)
NEW PRODUCTS AVAILABLE
- FOUNDATIONS Homeschool Curriculum Resources (K4 to 6th Grade)
- ESSENTIALS Homeschool Curriculum Resources (4th-6th grades)
- CHALLENGE Homeschool Curriculum Resources (7th to 12th Grade)
- High School Curriculum Resources, College Prep and More
- Homeschool Testing Services
- Homeschool Curriculum by Subject & Misc.
- Free e-Book with our monthly Newsletter!
- Contact Us
- Director and Tutor Only Purchases
- Classical School Services
- Tax Free Holiday Information
- Closeout Items
The Consequences of Ideas: Understanding the Concepts that Shaped Our World
Read the musings of great theologians across history
|Audience||High school through adult; used in Classical Conversations communities in Challenge III|
|Accessibility||Most students can read independently|
|Ease of use||Large font and margins|
|Author||R. C. Sproul|
|Publication Date||Updated in 2009|
To understand our own culture, we need to be familiar with the ideas that have shaped it. Drawing from great thinkers that range from ancient Greeks like Plato and Aristotle to the Christian philosophers Augustine and Aquinas to molders of modern thought such as Kant and Nietzsche, R.C. Sproul demonstrates the consequences that ideas have had on world events, theology, and our everyday lives—for better or for worse—and challenges us to respond from a Christian perspective.