Shop by Category
- SHIPPING and RETURN POLICIES
- Parent Practicum Conferences & Curriculum Resources
- View Online Catalog - Now with live links!
- SALE ITEMS
- Classical Educators Homeschool Curriculum Books
- National Number Knockout
- SCRIBBLERS Homeschool Curriculum Resources (K4 to 3rd Grade)
- FOUNDATIONS Homeschool Curriculum Resources (K4 to 6th Grade)
- ESSENTIALS Homeschool Curriculum Resources (4th-6th grades)
- CHALLENGE Homeschool Curriculum Resources (7th to 12th Grade)
- High School Curriculum Resources, College Prep and More
- Homeschool Testing Services
- Homeschool Curriculum by Subject & Misc.
- Free e-Book with our monthly Newsletter!
- Contact Us
- Director and Tutor Only Purchases
- Classical School Services
- Tax Free Holiday Information
Do Hard Things: A Teenage Rebellion Against Low Expectations
Need a ray of hope for the future? Let the Harris twins inspire your family!
|Audience||Ages 12 and up|
|Accessibility||Very readable, written to the average teenager|
|Author||Alex and Brett Harris|
The next generation stands on the brink of a “rebelution." With more than 16 million hits to their website TheRebelution.com, Alex and Brett Harris are leading the charge in a growing movement of young Christian people who are rebelling against the low expectations of their culture by choosing to “do hard things” for the glory of God. Written when they were 18 years old, Do Hard Things is the Harris twins' revolutionary message in its purest and most compelling form, giving readers a tangible glimpse of what is possible for teens who actively resist cultural lies that limit their potential. Combating the idea of adolescence as a vacation from responsibility, the authors weave together biblical insights, history, and modern examples to redefine the teen years as the launch pad of life, mapping a clear trajectory for long-term fulfillment and eternal impact. Written by teens for teens, Do Hard Things is packed with humorous personal anecdotes, practical examples, and stories of real-life rebelutionaries in action. This rallying cry from the heart of revolution already in progress challenges the next generation to lay claim to a brighter future, starting today.