Shop by Category
- SHIPPING and RETURN POLICIES
- MERCHANDISE -NEW FOR 2017!!
- Parent Practicum Conferences & Curriculum Resources
- View Online Catalog - Now with live links!
- Current Sale Items
- Classical Educators Homeschool Curriculum Books
- National Number Knockout
- SCRIBBLERS Homeschool Curriculum Resources (K4 to 3rd Grade)
NEW PRODUCTS AVAILABLE
- FOUNDATIONS Homeschool Curriculum Resources (K4 to 6th Grade)
- ESSENTIALS Homeschool Curriculum Resources (4th-6th grades)
- CHALLENGE Homeschool Curriculum Resources (7th to 12th Grade)
- High School Curriculum Resources, College Prep and More
- Homeschool Testing Services
- Homeschool Curriculum by Subject & Misc.
- Free e-Book with our monthly Newsletter!
- Contact Us
- Director and Tutor Only Purchases
- Classical School Services
- Tax Free Holiday Information
- Closeout Items
Drawing with Children: A Creative Method for Adult Beginners, Too
Temporarily Out of Stock
Learn to draw using basic shapes!
|Audience||Parents and teachers of young art students|
|Accessibility||A guide is required to teach the lessons; even older beginning students should have a guide to imitate|
|Ease of use||Very clear lessons and great teaching tips|
Mona Brookes's easy-to-follow, lesson-by-lesson approach to drawing has yielded astounding results with children of all ages as well as beginning adults. This invaluable teaching aid not only guides readers through the basics but also gives important advice on creating a nurturing environment in which self-expression and creativity can flourish. By imitating shape, color, texture, line, and other elements of art, students as young as 3 can create their own artwork and build a solid foundation upon which to create their own original works.