Shop by Category
- SHIPPING and RETURN POLICIES
- MERCHANDISE -NEW FOR 2017!!
- Parent Practicum Conferences & Curriculum Resources
- View Online Catalog - Now with live links!
- Current Sale Items
- Classical Educators Homeschool Curriculum Books
- National Number Knockout
- SCRIBBLERS Homeschool Curriculum Resources (K4 to 3rd Grade)
NEW PRODUCTS AVAILABLE
- FOUNDATIONS Homeschool Curriculum Resources (K4 to 6th Grade)
- ESSENTIALS Homeschool Curriculum Resources (4th-6th grades)
- CHALLENGE Homeschool Curriculum Resources (7th to 12th Grade)
- High School Curriculum Resources, College Prep and More
- Homeschool Testing Services
- Homeschool Curriculum by Subject & Misc.
- Free e-Book with our monthly Newsletter!
- Contact Us
- Director and Tutor Only Purchases
- Classical School Services
- Tax Free Holiday Information
- Closeout Items
Economics: A Bluestocking Guide
The companion resource for Whatever Happened to Penny Candy?
|Audience||Ages 10–18; used in Classical Conversations communities in Challenge I|
|Accessibility||Most students will require guidance|
|Ease of use||Easy to read, designed for students|
|Author||Jane A. Williams|
|Publication Date||2015 (fifth edition)|
“The Study Guide is one of the best such works that I have seen. [Jane Williams has] made a good selection of readings and arranged them in a logical sequence for children of various ages.”This helpful guide provides further study, answers, and activities to accompany the popular book Whatever Happened to Penny Candy?, turning it into a full introductory economics course. It provides all the things a homeschooling parent looks for in a curriculum: tests, teaching tips, extra resources, and more.