Shop by Category
- SHIPPING and RETURN POLICIES
- MERCHANDISE -NEW FOR 2017!!
- Parent Practicum Conferences & Curriculum Resources
- View Online Catalog - Now with live links!
- Current Sale Items
- Classical Educators Homeschool Curriculum Books
- National Number Knockout
- SCRIBBLERS Homeschool Curriculum Resources (K4 to 3rd Grade)
NEW PRODUCTS AVAILABLE
- FOUNDATIONS Homeschool Curriculum Resources (K4 to 6th Grade)
- ESSENTIALS Homeschool Curriculum Resources (4th-6th grades)
- CHALLENGE Homeschool Curriculum Resources (7th to 12th Grade)
- High School Curriculum Resources, College Prep and More
- Homeschool Testing Services
- Homeschool Curriculum by Subject & Misc.
- Free e-Book with our monthly Newsletter!
- Contact Us
- Director and Tutor Only Purchases
- Classical School Services
- Tax Free Holiday Information
- Closeout Items
Whatever Happened to Penny Candy?
This small book about economics is a remarkably easy and fun explanation of investment cycles, velocity, business cycles, recessions, inflation, money demand and more. This updated and expanded fifth edition contains "Beyond the Basics." This supplements the basic ideas in the book and is included for readers who choose to tackle more challenging concepts. Recommended by former U.S. Treasury Secretary, William Simon. Fascinating and revealing; facts you can't be without; essential for every investor; a fine gift, too.