Shop by Category
- SHIPPING and RETURN POLICIES
- MERCHANDISE -NEW FOR 2017!!
- Parent Practicum Conferences & Curriculum Resources
- View Online Catalog - Now with live links!
- Current Sale Items
- Classical Educators Homeschool Curriculum Books
- National Number Knockout
- SCRIBBLERS Homeschool Curriculum Resources (K4 to 3rd Grade)
NEW PRODUCTS AVAILABLE
- FOUNDATIONS Homeschool Curriculum Resources (K4 to 6th Grade)
- ESSENTIALS Homeschool Curriculum Resources (4th-6th grades)
- CHALLENGE Homeschool Curriculum Resources (7th to 12th Grade)
- High School Curriculum Resources, College Prep and More
- Homeschool Testing Services
- Homeschool Curriculum by Subject & Misc.
- Free e-Book with our monthly Newsletter!
- Contact Us
- Director and Tutor Only Purchases
- Classical School Services
- Tax Free Holiday Information
- Closeout Items
Exploring Creation with Chemistry
Textbook, Solutions and Test Manual are included
|Audience||Grades 9–12; used in CC communities in Challenge III|
|Accessibility||Challenging; most students will require guidance|
|Ease of use||Newly rewritten lessons with greater clarity|
|Format||Hardcover student text, paperback solutions and test manual|
|Publication Date||Updated in 2014|
This newly re-designed chemistry book prepares the high school student for college-level chemistry courses. This new edition offers more in-depth discussions and explanations of concepts, as well as biographical sketches of Christian scientists who have made a difference in the field while giving the glory to God. In order to understand this text, the student needs to have completed algebra I. The course covers significant figures, units, classification, the mole concept, stoichiometry, thermochemistry, thermodynamics, kinetics, acids and bases, redox reactions, solutions, atomic structure, Lewis structures, molecular geometry, the gas laws, and equilibrium. Included are the Student Textbook and the Solutions and Test Manual.