Shop by Category
- SHIPPING and RETURN POLICIES
- MERCHANDISE -NEW FOR 2017!!
- Parent Practicum Conferences & Curriculum Resources
- View Online Catalog - Now with live links!
- Current Sale Items
- Classical Educators Homeschool Curriculum Books
- National Number Knockout
- SCRIBBLERS Homeschool Curriculum Resources (K4 to 3rd Grade)
NEW PRODUCTS AVAILABLE
- FOUNDATIONS Homeschool Curriculum Resources (K4 to 6th Grade)
- ESSENTIALS Homeschool Curriculum Resources (4th-6th grades)
- CHALLENGE Homeschool Curriculum Resources (7th to 12th Grade)
- High School Curriculum Resources, College Prep and More
- Homeschool Testing Services
- Homeschool Curriculum by Subject & Misc.
- Free e-Book with our monthly Newsletter!
- Contact Us
- Director and Tutor Only Purchases
- Classical School Services
- Tax Free Holiday Information
- Closeout Items
Exploring Creation with Physical Science Textbook and Solutions Manual
Physical Science studies for your family
|Audience||Grade 9; used in Classical Conversations communities in Challenge I|
|Accessibility||Most students will require guidance|
|Ease of use||Experiments use materials found in most homes|
|Author||Jay L. Wile|
|Format||Hardcover student text, paperback solutions and tests|
Each week in Challenge I, students are assigned a physical science module from the text. In seminar, tutors lead students through simple lab demonstrations and explain the integrated math principles as well as contents from the current module. Integrating exposition skills, students also learn how to write a well-structured research paper with appropriate documentation.
This course discusses such topics as the atmosphere, the hydrosphere, weather, the structure of the earth, environmentalism, the physics of motion, Newton’s laws, gravity, and astrophysics.
The student text includes on-your-own questions and solutions, laboratory exercises, and chapter study guides. The two-book set includes the student text and the solutions manual.