Shop by Category
- SHIPPING and RETURN POLICIES
- MERCHANDISE -NEW FOR 2017!!
- Parent Practicum Conferences & Curriculum Resources
- View Online Catalog - Now with live links!
- Current Sale Items
- Classical Educators Homeschool Curriculum Books
- National Number Knockout
- SCRIBBLERS Homeschool Curriculum Resources (K4 to 3rd Grade)
NEW PRODUCTS AVAILABLE
- FOUNDATIONS Homeschool Curriculum Resources (K4 to 6th Grade)
- ESSENTIALS Homeschool Curriculum Resources (4th-6th grades)
- CHALLENGE Homeschool Curriculum Resources (7th to 12th Grade)
- High School Curriculum Resources, College Prep and More
- Homeschool Testing Services
- Homeschool Curriculum by Subject & Misc.
- Free e-Book with our monthly Newsletter!
- Contact Us
- Director and Tutor Only Purchases
- Classical School Services
- Tax Free Holiday Information
- Closeout Items
How Should We Then Live? The Rise and Decline of Western Thought and Culture
How are philosophy, theology and the arts interwoven in culture?
|Audience||High school through adult; used in Classical Conversations communities in Challenge II|
|Accessibility||Most students can read independently|
|Ease of use||Average font size and margins|
|Author||Francis A. Schaeffer|
|Publication Date||2005, 50th anniversary edition|
Drawing upon forty years of study in theology, philosophy, history, sociology, and the arts, Dr. Francis Schaeffer presents a bird’s-eye view of history that considers the major movements of Western thought from ancient Rome to modernity. Through this lens, Schaeffer contemplates the reasons for modern society's sorry state of affairs and argues for total affirmation of the Bible's morals, values, and meaning.