Shop by Category
- SHIPPING and RETURN POLICIES
- Parent Practicum Conferences & Curriculum Resources
- View Online Catalog - Now with live links!
- SALE ITEMS
- Classical Educators Homeschool Curriculum Books
- National Number Knockout
- SCRIBBLERS Homeschool Curriculum Resources (K4 to 3rd Grade)
- FOUNDATIONS Homeschool Curriculum Resources (K4 to 6th Grade)
- ESSENTIALS Homeschool Curriculum Resources (4th-6th grades)
- CHALLENGE Homeschool Curriculum Resources (7th to 12th Grade)
- High School Curriculum Resources, College Prep and More
- Homeschool Testing Services
- Homeschool Curriculum by Subject & Misc.
- Free e-Book with our monthly Newsletter!
- Contact Us
- Director and Tutor Only Purchases
- Classical School Services
- Tax Free Holiday Information
How to Develop a Brilliant Memory Week By Week: 50 Proven Ways to Enhance Your Memory
Maximize Your Potential!
|Audience||Adaptable for all ages|
|Accessibility||Moves quickly, so some students will need to go slower than the suggested schedule|
Improve your memory with these 52 proven techniques that helped win Dominic O’Brien accolades such as Brain of the Year, Grandmaster of Memory, and World Memory Champion (eight times in a row!). This secular text challenges us to treat the brain as a muscle, exercising it regularly for optimum performance. From the little things (recalling statistics and facts) to the big (keeping track of anniversaries and important appointments), a good memory is essential to a happy life and a successful career. O’Brien has designed this guide as a yearlong course in memory improvement. Use it as a handy reference to target specific memory shortcomings, or complete the whole course to prevent forgetfulness in all areas of life. A word of caution before handing this book to your high school student: This book contains some New Age philosophies.