Shop by Category
- SHIPPING and RETURN POLICIES
- MERCHANDISE -NEW FOR 2017!!
- Parent Practicum Conferences & Curriculum Resources
- View Online Catalog - Now with live links!
- Current Sale Items
- Classical Educators Homeschool Curriculum Books
- National Number Knockout
- SCRIBBLERS Homeschool Curriculum Resources (K4 to 3rd Grade)
NEW PRODUCTS AVAILABLE
- FOUNDATIONS Homeschool Curriculum Resources (K4 to 6th Grade)
- ESSENTIALS Homeschool Curriculum Resources (4th-6th grades)
- CHALLENGE Homeschool Curriculum Resources (7th to 12th Grade)
- High School Curriculum Resources, College Prep and More
- Homeschool Testing Services
- Homeschool Curriculum by Subject & Misc.
- Free e-Book with our monthly Newsletter!
- Contact Us
- Director and Tutor Only Purchases
- Classical School Services
- Tax Free Holiday Information
- Closeout Items
IEW Ancient History Based Writing Lessons Student book
Writing lessons to complement Cycle 1
|Audience||Grades 4–6; used in Classical Conversations communities in Essentials for Cycle 1|
|Accessibility||Students will require guidance. Intended to be used with the accompanying Teacher’s Manual.|
|Preparation||High; parents/teachers must be familiar with the Teaching Writing: Structure and Style DVD or live seminar|
|Ease of use||Clearly written guide to teaching every lesson|
|Publication Date||2008, updated in 2014|
In this yearlong course, students will write about six major ancient civilizations—Sumer, Egypt, Israel, Babylon, Greece, and Rome—while working progressively through the nine IEW units and a variety of stylistic techniques. The Teacher's Manual includes tips for creatively teaching each lesson, hints for grammar instruction, vocabulary quizzes, answer keys, and more.
Purchase only if you already own a copy of the accompanying Student Book; both are needed for program implementation. This book contains the same pages as the Student Book so that the parent or teacher can see what the student sees as they teach.
This product is not considered in the accumulation of the order total to reach $250.00, nor is it eligible for 10% off on orders over $250.00.