Shop by Category
- View Online Catalog - Now with live links!
- Shipping & Return Policies
- Classical Educators Homeschool Curriculum Books
- National Number Knockout
- SCRIBBLERS Homeschool Curriculum Resources (K4 to 3rd Grade)
- FOUNDATIONS Homeschool Curriculum Resources (K4 to 6th Grade)
- ESSENTIALS Homeschool Curriculum Resources (4th-6th grades)
- CHALLENGE Homeschool Curriculum Resources (7th to 12th Grade)
- High School Curriculum Resources, College Prep and More
- Homeschool Curriculum by Subject & Misc.
- CC FAQ
- Free e-Book with our monthly Newsletter!
- CC Merchandise
- CC Testing Services and Transcripts
- Parent Practicum Conferences (1 & 3 Day) & Curriculum Resources
- Contact Us
- Director and Tutor Only Purchases
- Classical School Services
IEW Ancient History Writing - Student - NEWLY REVISED
In this year long course students will write about six major ancient civilizations—Sumer, Egypt, Israel, Babylon, Greece, and Rome—while working progressively through the nine IEW units and a variety of stylistic techniques.
This Student Book includes assignments, blank outlines, source texts, checklists, vocabulary cards and quizzes, and grammar practice.
Perfect for homeschoolers, homeschool co-ops, tutors, and hybrid schools, this theme-based writing curriculum supports parents and teachers in teaching writing to elementary and early middle school students (grades 3–6).When purchasing this or any other book of theme-based writing lessons, you will receive a free copy of the Student Resource Notebook e-book with your order! Please check the copyright page of your book for download information.
This product is not considered in the accumulation of the order total to reach $250.00, nor is it eligible for 10% off on orders over $250.00.