Shop by Category
- Classical Educators Homeschool Curriculum Books
- National Number Knockout
- SCRIBBLERS Homeschool Curriculum Resources (K4 to 3rd Grade)
- FOUNDATIONS Homeschool Curriculum Resources (K4 to 6th Grade)
- ESSENTIALS Homeschool Curriculum Resources (4th-6th grades)
- CHALLENGE Homeschool Curriculum Resources (7th to 12th Grade)
- High School Curriculum Resources, College Prep and More
- Closeout Items
- Homeschool Curriculum by Subject & Misc.
- Request Catalog
- View Online Catalog
- CC FAQ
- Free e-Book with our monthly Newsletter!
- Classical Conversations
- CC Merchandise
- CC Testing Services and Transcripts
- Parent Practicum Conferences (1 & 3 Day) & Curriculum Resources
- Shipping & Return Policies
- Contact Us
- Director and Tutor Only Purchases
IEW Ancient History Writing - Student - UNDER REVISION BY PUBLISHER- AVAILABLE DATE IS TBD
The IEW Ancient History-Based Writing book is used during Classical Conversations Cycle 1 communities.Provides all you need to teach progressively through the nine IEW units, plus some poetry, grammar, and vocabulary. Themes in the Student Book focus on six major ancient civilizations: Sumer, Egypt, Israel, Babylon, Greece, and Rome.While it is not mandatory, the Teacher's Manual is extremely helpful, with vocabulary quizzes, tips for creatively teaching each lesson, and hints for grammar instruction. **Any orders (online or event) comprised of ONLY Institute for Excellence in Writing (IEW) products are NOT ELIGIBLE for any discounts, discount codes, etc.