Shop by Category
- Tax Free Holidays
- CC MERCHANDISE
- Parent Practicum Conferences & Curriculum Resources
- View Online Catalog - Now with live links!
- Shipping & Return Policies/Weather Updates
- Classical Educators Homeschool Curriculum Books
- National Number Knockout
- SCRIBBLERS Homeschool Curriculum Resources (K4 to 3rd Grade)
- FOUNDATIONS Homeschool Curriculum Resources (K4 to 6th Grade)
- ESSENTIALS Homeschool Curriculum Resources (4th-6th grades)
- CHALLENGE Homeschool Curriculum Resources (7th to 12th Grade)
- High School Curriculum Resources, College Prep and More
- Homeschool Testing Services
- Homeschool Curriculum by Subject & Misc.
- Free e-Book with our monthly Newsletter!
- Contact Us
- Director and Tutor Only Purchases
- Classical School Services
- SALE ITEMS
IEW Ancient History-Based Writing Lessons, Student Book
A year-long writing program that complements Cycle 1 studies
|Audience||Grades 4–6; used in Classical Conversations communities in Essentials for Cycle 1|
|Accessibility||Students will require guidance. Intended to be used with the accompanying Teacher’s Manual.|
|Ease of use||Large margins, writing to be completed on separate paper|
In this yearlong course, students will write about six major ancient civilizations—Sumer, Egypt, Israel, Babylon, Greece, and Rome—while working progressively through the nine IEW units and a variety of stylistic techniques. This student book includes assignments, blank outlines, source texts, checklists, vocabulary cards and quizzes, and grammar practice. Perfect for homeschoolers, homeschool co-ops, tutors, and hybrid schools, this theme-based writing curriculum supports parents and teachers in teaching writing to elementary and early middle school students. Grammar helps are provided for two levels of students, elementary and junior high. Comes with Student Resource Notebook e-book.
This product is not considered in the accumulation of the order total to reach $250.00, nor is it eligible for 10% off on orders over $250.00.