Shop by Category
- SHIPPING and RETURN POLICIES
- Parent Practicum Conferences & Curriculum Resources
- View Online Catalog - Now with live links!
- Current Sale Items
- Classical Educators Homeschool Curriculum Books
- National Number Knockout
- SCRIBBLERS Homeschool Curriculum Resources (K4 to 3rd Grade)
- FOUNDATIONS Homeschool Curriculum Resources (K4 to 6th Grade)
- ESSENTIALS Homeschool Curriculum Resources (4th-6th grades)
- CHALLENGE Homeschool Curriculum Resources (7th to 12th Grade)
- High School Curriculum Resources, College Prep and More
- Homeschool Testing Services
- Homeschool Curriculum by Subject & Misc.
- Free e-Book with our monthly Newsletter!
- Contact Us
- Director and Tutor Only Purchases
- Classical School Services
- Tax Free Holiday Information
IEW Medieval History-Based Writing Lessons, Student Book
Writing exercises to complement Cycle 2
|Audience||Grades 4–6; used in Classical Conversations communities in Essentials for Cycle 2|
|Accessibility||Students will require guidance. Intended to be used with the accompanying Teacher’s Manual.|
|Ease of use||Large margins, writing to be completed on separate paper|
|Publication Date||2007, updated in 2016|
Civilization, major figures, and events come alive as students write using IEW’s stylistic techniques and the nine structural units. These 29 lessons acquaint young learners with Charlemagne, the Vikings, William the Conqueror, knighthood, geniuses of the Renaissance, and more! This Student Book includes assignments, blank outlines, source texts, checklists, and vocabulary cards. Grammar helps are provided for two levels of students, elementary and junior high. Comes with Student Resource Notebook e-book.
This product is not considered in the accumulation of the order total to reach $250.00, nor is it eligible for 10% off on orders over $250.00.