Shop by Category
- Classical Educators Homeschool Curriculum Books
- SCRIBBLERS Homeschool Curriculum Resources (K4 to 3rd Grade)
- FOUNDATIONS Homeschool Curriculum Resources (K4 to 6th Grade)
- ESSENTIALS Homeschool Curriculum Resources (4th-6th grades)
- CHALLENGE Homeschool Curriculum Resources (7th to 12th Grade)
- High School Curriculum Resources, College Prep and More
- Closeout Items
- Homeschool Curriculum by Subject & Misc.
- Request Catalog
- View Online Catalog
- CC FAQ
- Free e-Book with our monthly Newsletter!
- Classical Conversations
- CC Merchandise
- CC Testing Services and Transcripts
- Parent Practicum Conferences (1 & 3 Day) & Curriculum Resources
- Shipping & Return Policies
- Contact Us
- Director and Tutor Only Purchases
- National Number Knockout
IEW Medieval History Writing Lessons - Student - Cycle 2
The IEW Medieval Materials are used during Classical Conversations' Cycle 2.Parent/teacher’s prerequisite: familiarity with Teaching Writing: Structure and Style DVD or live seminarCivilization in the Middle Ages — major figures and events come alive as students write using IEW’s stylistic techniques and the nine structural units. These 29 lessons acquaint young learners with Charlemagne, the Vikings, William the Conqueror, Knighthood, geniuses of the Renaissance, and more!Student Book includes assignments, blank outlines, source texts, checklists, and vocabulary cards. Grammar helps are provided for two levels of students, elementary and junior high. Comes with Student Resource Notebook e-book. **Any orders (online or event) comprised of ONLY Institute for Excellence in Writing (IEW) products are NOT ELIGIBLE for any discounts, discount codes, etc.