Shop by Category
- SHIPPING and RETURN POLICIES
- MERCHANDISE -NEW FOR 2017!!
- Parent Practicum Conferences & Curriculum Resources
- View Online Catalog - Now with live links!
- Current Sale Items
- Classical Educators Homeschool Curriculum Books
- National Number Knockout
- SCRIBBLERS Homeschool Curriculum Resources (K4 to 3rd Grade)
NEW PRODUCTS AVAILABLE
- FOUNDATIONS Homeschool Curriculum Resources (K4 to 6th Grade)
- ESSENTIALS Homeschool Curriculum Resources (4th-6th grades)
- CHALLENGE Homeschool Curriculum Resources (7th to 12th Grade)
- High School Curriculum Resources, College Prep and More
- Homeschool Testing Services
- Homeschool Curriculum by Subject & Misc.
- Free e-Book with our monthly Newsletter!
- Contact Us
- Director and Tutor Only Purchases
- Classical School Services
- Tax Free Holiday Information
- Closeout Items
IEW TWSS Syllabus (second edition)
The writing practice book to accompany your IEW studies
|Audience||Parents, tutors, or students (grades 3–6) wishing to learn or teach the basic structure and style of writing; used in Classical Conversations communities in Essentials|
|Accessibility||Very simple and straightforward; designed to accompany the DVDs of the seminar|
|Publication Date||Second edition, 2015|
Newly updated in 2015! Serving as both syllabus and workbook, this essential resource also contains charts, word lists, sample lesson plans, and more. It is perfect for homeschoolers, homeschool co-ops, tutors, and hybrid schools, this curriculum supports parents and teachers in teaching writing to elementary and early middle school students.
In the Essentials program, tutors model a few writing techniques in class, allow students to practice the techniques, and then suggest a writing assignment to complete at home. This program takes the mystery out of teaching writing for parents, too.
This product is not considered in the accumulation of the order total to reach $250.00, nor is it eligible for 10% off on orders over $250.00.