Shop by Category
- SHIPPING and RETURN POLICIES
- MERCHANDISE -NEW FOR 2017!!
- Parent Practicum Conferences & Curriculum Resources
- View Online Catalog - Now with live links!
- Current Sale Items
- Classical Educators Homeschool Curriculum Books
- National Number Knockout
- SCRIBBLERS Homeschool Curriculum Resources (K4 to 3rd Grade)
NEW PRODUCTS AVAILABLE
- FOUNDATIONS Homeschool Curriculum Resources (K4 to 6th Grade)
- ESSENTIALS Homeschool Curriculum Resources (4th-6th grades)
- CHALLENGE Homeschool Curriculum Resources (7th to 12th Grade)
- High School Curriculum Resources, College Prep and More
- Homeschool Testing Services
- Homeschool Curriculum by Subject & Misc.
- Free e-Book with our monthly Newsletter!
- Contact Us
- Director and Tutor Only Purchases
- Classical School Services
- Tax Free Holiday Information
- Closeout Items
Introductory Logic, Teacher Edition
Teaching resource for formal logic introduction
|Audience||Teachers of Introductory Logic; used in Classical Conversations communities in Challenge B|
|Ease of use||Brand new, clean, easy-to-read layout, lots of margin notes for key points and further study|
|Author||James B. Nance and Douglas Wilson|
|Publication Date||Updated in 2014|
In this helpful and complete guide to teaching logic, James B. Nance and Douglas Wilson offer their expertise so you too can teach logic well. With this program you will get the benefit of James B. Nance's twenty years of teaching experience, making teaching the fundamentals of logic as painless and rewarding as possible. The whole series takes advantage of a brand new, clean, easy-to-read layout, lots of margin notes for key points and further study, a step-by-step modern method, and exercises for every lesson (plus review questions and exercises for every unit).
Anybody can teach Introductory Logic. Here are the features that make the Teacher Edition for Introductory Logic the obvious choice for educators new to logic, no matter where they teach: