Shop by Category
- Shipping & Return Policies
- Classical Educators Homeschool Curriculum Books
- National Number Knockout
- SCRIBBLERS Homeschool Curriculum Resources (K4 to 3rd Grade)
- FOUNDATIONS Homeschool Curriculum Resources (K4 to 6th Grade)
- ESSENTIALS Homeschool Curriculum Resources (4th-6th grades)
- CHALLENGE Homeschool Curriculum Resources (7th to 12th Grade)
- High School Curriculum Resources, College Prep and More
- Homeschool Curriculum by Subject & Misc.
- Request Catalog
- View Online Catalog
- CC FAQ
- Free e-Book with our monthly Newsletter!
- Classical Conversations
- CC Merchandise
- CC Testing Services and Transcripts
- Parent Practicum Conferences (1 & 3 Day) & Curriculum Resources
- Contact Us
- Director and Tutor Only Purchases
An Introduction to Policy Debate
This accessible textbook opens the door to the exciting world of debate. Written for beginning debaters, it first answers the question, "What is formal debate?", then unfolds each subsequent step from researching the resolution, constructing the affirmative case, and preparing the negative strategies to using evidence and practicing speech and delivery.