Shop by Category
- Shipping Policies PLEASE READ
- Tax Free Holidays
- CC MERCHANDISE
- Parent Practicum Conferences & Curriculum Resources
- View Online Catalog - Now with live links!
- Classical Educators Homeschool Curriculum Books
- National Number Knockout
- SCRIBBLERS Homeschool Curriculum Resources (K4 to 3rd Grade)
- FOUNDATIONS Homeschool Curriculum Resources (K4 to 6th Grade)
- ESSENTIALS Homeschool Curriculum Resources (4th-6th grades)
- CHALLENGE Homeschool Curriculum Resources (7th to 12th Grade)
- High School Curriculum Resources, College Prep and More
- Homeschool Testing Services
- Homeschool Curriculum by Subject & Misc.
- Free e-Book with our monthly Newsletter!
- Contact Us
- Director and Tutor Only Purchases
- Classical School Services
- SALE ITEMS
It Couldn't Just Happen
Learn to see God's handiwork all around us
|Audience||Grades 3¬–7; used in Classical Conversations communities in Challenge A|
|Accessibility||Most middle-school children can read independently, recommended for family use|
|Author||Lawrence O. Richards|
Full of fascinating facts about God's world, which gives us thousands of pieces of evidence to prove that He created and sustains the universe. It Couldn’t Just Happen: Knowing the Truth about God’s Awesome Creation challenges students to defend their point of view on origin theory. Can be used as a devotional or a supplementary material for science class.