Shop by Category
- SHIPPING and RETURN POLICIES
- MERCHANDISE -NEW FOR 2017!!
- Parent Practicum Conferences & Curriculum Resources
- View Online Catalog - Now with live links!
- Current Sale Items
- Classical Educators Homeschool Curriculum Books
- National Number Knockout
- SCRIBBLERS Homeschool Curriculum Resources (K4 to 3rd Grade)
NEW PRODUCTS AVAILABLE
- FOUNDATIONS Homeschool Curriculum Resources (K4 to 6th Grade)
- ESSENTIALS Homeschool Curriculum Resources (4th-6th grades)
- CHALLENGE Homeschool Curriculum Resources (7th to 12th Grade)
- High School Curriculum Resources, College Prep and More
- Homeschool Testing Services
- Homeschool Curriculum by Subject & Misc.
- Free e-Book with our monthly Newsletter!
- Contact Us
- Director and Tutor Only Purchases
- Classical School Services
- Tax Free Holiday Information
- Closeout Items
CC Latin Workspace A
Help is here for Latin beginners!
|Audience||Middle school students; used in Classical Conversations communities in Challenge A|
|Accessibility||Parents will want to model the first few weeks' exercises.|
|Preparation||Meant to coordinate with associated lessons in Henle First Year Latin; helps students develop a pattern of study and review.|
|Ease of use||Approachable and methodical|
|Format||Spiral bound consumable workbook|
This consumable workbook models for Challenge A students and parents how to parse the first third of Henle First Year Latin into manageable daily assignments and helps young scholars track their work—valuable skills for any language study.
Designed personally by Leigh Bortins, the Latin WorkSpace fills a gap for students who are just learning how to study a textbook well and how to pace their work throughout the week. Parents and students will learn how to copy purposely and change busywork into active learning.
This practice in using resources well, identifying patterns, applying grammar rules, and working diligently daily on a new subject will train your students to teach themselves Latin or any other language.