Shop by Category
- SHIPPING and RETURN POLICIES
- MERCHANDISE -NEW FOR 2017!!
- Parent Practicum Conferences & Curriculum Resources
- View Online Catalog - Now with live links!
- Current Sale Items
- Classical Educators Homeschool Curriculum Books
- National Number Knockout
- SCRIBBLERS Homeschool Curriculum Resources (K4 to 3rd Grade)
NEW PRODUCTS AVAILABLE
- FOUNDATIONS Homeschool Curriculum Resources (K4 to 6th Grade)
- ESSENTIALS Homeschool Curriculum Resources (4th-6th grades)
- CHALLENGE Homeschool Curriculum Resources (7th to 12th Grade)
- High School Curriculum Resources, College Prep and More
- Homeschool Testing Services
- Homeschool Curriculum by Subject & Misc.
- Free e-Book with our monthly Newsletter!
- Contact Us
- Director and Tutor Only Purchases
- Classical School Services
- Tax Free Holiday Information
- Closeout Items
The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe
The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe introduced readers to the wonders and enchantment of Narnia when it was first published almost fifty years ago. Since then, the hearts and imaginations of millions of readers have been captured by the story of Peter, Susan, Edmund, and Lucy, who step through a magic wardrobe into Narnia, once the peaceful land of Talking Beasts, Dwarfs, Giants, and Fauns but now frozen into winter by the evil White Witch.Now, in this special gift-book edition of C. S. Lewis's timeless classic, the original illustrator of The Chronicles of Narnia, Pauline Baynes, has created beautiful new full-color plates for each chapter. Peter, Susan, Edmund, and Lucy; Mr. and Mrs. Beaver; Mr. Tumnus, the Faun; the White Witch; and, of course, Aslan the Great Lion, guardian of Narnia -- all spring vividly to life in these richly detailed paintings. This glorious, finely wrought book makes the perfect introduction to all the wonders of Narnia and will be a keepsake to treasure forever.