Shop by Category
- Shipping Policies PLEASE READ
- Tax Free Holidays
- CC MERCHANDISE
- Parent Practicum Conferences & Curriculum Resources
- View Online Catalog - Now with live links!
- Classical Educators Homeschool Curriculum Books
- National Number Knockout
- SCRIBBLERS Homeschool Curriculum Resources (K4 to 3rd Grade)
- FOUNDATIONS Homeschool Curriculum Resources (K4 to 6th Grade)
- ESSENTIALS Homeschool Curriculum Resources (4th-6th grades)
- CHALLENGE Homeschool Curriculum Resources (7th to 12th Grade)
- High School Curriculum Resources, College Prep and More
- Homeschool Testing Services
- Homeschool Curriculum by Subject & Misc.
- Free e-Book with our monthly Newsletter!
- Contact Us
- Director and Tutor Only Purchases
- Classical School Services
- SALE ITEMS
The Lost Tools of Writing Level One Teacher's Complete Set
Think, read, and write more clearly
|Audience||Grade 7 and up; used in Classical Conversations communities in Challenges A, B, and I|
|Accessibility||New, clearer lessons and expectations make this highly accessible to most students; includes checklist so students can check their own work|
|Ease of use||Newly redesigned with more space for notes and cleaner presentation|
|Page Count||Teacher's Guide: 352; Student Workbook: 148|
This complete writing curriculum teaches the student how to overcome the three challenges all writers face: coming up with something to say, arranging ideas properly, and finding the right words. Through a strategic return to classical Greek and Roman (and consequently medieval and Renaissance) thought patterns, this curriculum will transform your students’ ability to think, read, write, and communicate.
5 Benefits to the 5th Edition:
The Lost Tools of Writing™ Level 1 complete set includes the following materials:
Please Note: A Student's Workbook must be purchased for each student who will use the program. One Student Workbook is included in this set. Per copyright rules, worksheets may not be photocopied.