Shop by Category
- SHIPPING and RETURN POLICIES
- MERCHANDISE -NEW FOR 2017!!
- Parent Practicum Conferences & Curriculum Resources
- View Online Catalog - Now with live links!
- Current Sale Items
- Classical Educators Homeschool Curriculum Books
- National Number Knockout
- SCRIBBLERS Homeschool Curriculum Resources (K4 to 3rd Grade)
NEW PRODUCTS AVAILABLE
- FOUNDATIONS Homeschool Curriculum Resources (K4 to 6th Grade)
- ESSENTIALS Homeschool Curriculum Resources (4th-6th grades)
- CHALLENGE Homeschool Curriculum Resources (7th to 12th Grade)
- High School Curriculum Resources, College Prep and More
- Homeschool Testing Services
- Homeschool Curriculum by Subject & Misc.
- Free e-Book with our monthly Newsletter!
- Contact Us
- Director and Tutor Only Purchases
- Classical School Services
- Tax Free Holiday Information
- Closeout Items
Saxon 8/7 Homeschool Kit, third edition
Practice the four operations of math with fractions, decimals, percentages, and more!
|Audience||Grade 7; used in Classical Conversations communities in Challenge A|
|Accessibility||Most students will require help|
|Publication Date||2004 (third edition)|
Saxon Math 8/7 is made up of five instructional components: Facts Practice and Problem Solving, Daily Lessons, Daily Practice, Daily Problem Sets, and Cumulative Tests. Investigations, which are activity-based variations of the daily lessons, are distributed throughout the text. Daily problem-solving exercises further augment student skills. The textbook contains no answers, but an answer key is provided for all homework problems. Math 8/7 emphasizes concepts and skills necessary for success in upper-level mathematics courses, including fractions, decimals, percentages, ratios, perimeter, circumference, area, volume, exponents, scientific notation, signed numbers, and problem-solving techniques using word problems.