Shop by Category
- View Online Catalog - Now with live links!
- Shipping & Return Policies
- Classical Educators Homeschool Curriculum Books
- National Number Knockout
- SCRIBBLERS Homeschool Curriculum Resources (K4 to 3rd Grade)
- FOUNDATIONS Homeschool Curriculum Resources (K4 to 6th Grade)
- ESSENTIALS Homeschool Curriculum Resources (4th-6th grades)
- CHALLENGE Homeschool Curriculum Resources (7th to 12th Grade)
- High School Curriculum Resources, College Prep and More
- Homeschool Curriculum by Subject & Misc.
- CC FAQ
- Free e-Book with our monthly Newsletter!
- CC Merchandise
- CC Testing Services and Transcripts
- Parent Practicum Conferences (1 & 3 Day) & Curriculum Resources
- Contact Us
- Director and Tutor Only Purchases
- Classical School Services
- Tax Free Holidays
Mathematics: Is God Silent?
This book revolutionizes the prevailing understanding and teaching of math. This book is a must for all upper-level Christian curricula and for college students and adults interested in math or related fields of science and religion. It will serve as a solid refutation for the claim, often made in court, that mathematics is one subject which cannot be taught from a distinctively Biblical perspective.The author, James Nickel, was a speaker at the 2012 Toward the Quadrivium event in Cincinnati, Ohio, hosted by Leigh Bortins. For more information on the Toward the Quadrivium event, visit TowardtheQuadrivium.com