Shop by Category
- Shipping Policies PLEASE READ
- Parent Practicum Conferences & Curriculum Resources
- View Online Catalog - Now with live links!
- Classical Educators Homeschool Curriculum Books
- National Number Knockout
- SCRIBBLERS Homeschool Curriculum Resources (K4 to 3rd Grade)
- FOUNDATIONS Homeschool Curriculum Resources (K4 to 6th Grade)
- ESSENTIALS Homeschool Curriculum Resources (4th-6th grades)
- CHALLENGE Homeschool Curriculum Resources (7th to 12th Grade)
- High School Curriculum Resources, College Prep and More
- Homeschool Testing Services
- Homeschool Curriculum by Subject & Misc.
- Free e-Book with our monthly Newsletter!
- Contact Us
- Director and Tutor Only Purchases
- Classical School Services
- SALE ITEMS
- Tax Free Holiday Information
Cycle 2 Audio 3-disc Set
Now memory work goes where you go, with this 3-disc set!
|Audience||Parents of students in Foundations|
|Ease of use||Very simple; just put in a CD player and listen!|
|Format||3 CD set, weekly and subject based formats|
This portable resource uses recitation and/or songs to help your student learn their Foundations memory work for math, history, Latin, English grammar, geography, science, and timeline. For your convenience and practice preference, the Weekly CD tracks are organized by the week and the Subject CD tracks are organized by subject. Your family will love to sing along with the Timeline and More CD of songs of the Classical Acts & Facts® timeline, the U.S. presidents, the orchestra, and the books of the Bible. Extra tracks on the Timeline and More CD include overviews of the Foundations, Essentials, and Challenge programs.
Our printer incorrectly placed an insert into some of our Cycle 2 Audio CDs that was not a Classical Conversations' insert. The CD content is correct. We want to pro-actively ensure that every customer has the correct insert with the track information. Please click on the link below to download, print and use the correct insert. Please accept our apology for this error.
Please click on the link below to download, print and insert the correct track information.