Shop by Category
- SHIPPING and RETURN POLICIES
- MERCHANDISE -NEW FOR 2017!!
- Parent Practicum Conferences & Curriculum Resources
- View Online Catalog - Now with live links!
- Current Sale Items
- Classical Educators Homeschool Curriculum Books
- National Number Knockout
- SCRIBBLERS Homeschool Curriculum Resources (K4 to 3rd Grade)
NEW PRODUCTS AVAILABLE
- FOUNDATIONS Homeschool Curriculum Resources (K4 to 6th Grade)
- ESSENTIALS Homeschool Curriculum Resources (4th-6th grades)
- CHALLENGE Homeschool Curriculum Resources (7th to 12th Grade)
- High School Curriculum Resources, College Prep and More
- Homeschool Testing Services
- Homeschool Curriculum by Subject & Misc.
- Free e-Book with our monthly Newsletter!
- Contact Us
- Director and Tutor Only Purchases
- Classical School Services
- Tax Free Holiday Information
- Closeout Items
Introductory Logic Student Handbook
Discover formal logic!
|Audience||Grade 8; used in Classical Conversations communities in Challenge B|
|Accessibility||Most students will require guidance|
|Ease of use||Clean, easy-to-read layout, lots of margin notes for key points and further study|
|Author||James B. Nance and Douglas Wilson|
|Format||Consumable workbook, Paperback|
NEWLY REVISED. This modern text includes step-by-step lessons, exercises for every concept, and many review questions, making Introductory Logic the perfect choice for developing excellent thinking skills.
In Introductory Logic, you'll get the benefit of James B. Nance's twenty years of teaching experience as you learn the fundamentals you need to think well wherever you are, including: