Shop by Category
- SHIPPING and RETURN POLICIES
- MERCHANDISE -NEW FOR 2017!!
- Parent Practicum Conferences & Curriculum Resources
- View Online Catalog - Now with live links!
- Current Sale Items
- Classical Educators Homeschool Curriculum Books
- National Number Knockout
- SCRIBBLERS Homeschool Curriculum Resources (K4 to 3rd Grade)
- FOUNDATIONS Homeschool Curriculum Resources (K4 to 6th Grade)
- ESSENTIALS Homeschool Curriculum Resources (4th-6th grades)
- CHALLENGE Homeschool Curriculum Resources (7th to 12th Grade)
- High School Curriculum Resources, College Prep and More
- Homeschool Testing Services
- Homeschool Curriculum by Subject & Misc.
- Free e-Book with our monthly Newsletter!
- Contact Us
- Director and Tutor Only Purchases
- Classical School Services
- Tax Free Holiday Information
Intermediate Logic Student Handbook
More formal logic!
|Audience||Grades 7–12; used in Classical Conversations communities in Challenge B|
|Accessibility||Challenging; most students will require help|
|Ease of use||New, clean, easy-to-read layout|
|Author||James B. Nance and Douglas Wilson|
|Format||Paperback, consumable workbook|
|Publication Date||Updated in 2014|
NEWLY REVISED with a clean, easy-to-read layout, lots of margin notes for key points and further study, a step-by-step modern method, and exercises for every lesson (plus review questions and review exercises for every unit). Intermediate Logic is a great choice for establishing a concrete and applicable knowledge of propositional arguments.
In Intermediate Logic, you'll get the benefit of James B. Nance's twenty years of teaching experience to help you master propositional arguments: