Shop by Category
- SHIPPING and RETURN POLICIES
- MERCHANDISE -NEW FOR 2017!!
- Parent Practicum Conferences & Curriculum Resources
- View Online Catalog - Now with live links!
- Current Sale Items
- Classical Educators Homeschool Curriculum Books
- National Number Knockout
- SCRIBBLERS Homeschool Curriculum Resources (K4 to 3rd Grade)
NEW PRODUCTS AVAILABLE
- FOUNDATIONS Homeschool Curriculum Resources (K4 to 6th Grade)
- ESSENTIALS Homeschool Curriculum Resources (4th-6th grades)
- CHALLENGE Homeschool Curriculum Resources (7th to 12th Grade)
- High School Curriculum Resources, College Prep and More
- Homeschool Testing Services
- Homeschool Curriculum by Subject & Misc.
- Free e-Book with our monthly Newsletter!
- Contact Us
- Director and Tutor Only Purchases
- Classical School Services
- Tax Free Holiday Information
- Closeout Items
CC Trivium Tables®: Rhetoric - On Sale
|Audience||Grades 7–12; recommended for use by Classical Conversations students, directors, and parents in Challenge levels A–IV|
Does not require foreknowledge of rhetoric or classical writing techniques. For further ideas for use provided in the video below:
|Ease of use||Notebook size allows you to carry in bag or purse, and laminated pages mean you can write and erase as much as you like, thereby using this tool with all your students|
|Format||8" x10.5" laminated foldable panels|
Trivium Tables®: Rhetoric takes great ideas from Aristotle, the Romans, and the medieval world, among others, and makes them accessible and helpful to students of rhetoric. Containing tools for both spoken and written rhetoric, this reference helps students brainstorm, outline, compose, proofread, and speak publicly. It also fits easily into folders and bags, making it a helpful companion to anyone facing daunting public speeches and long essays.