Shop by Category
- Classical Educators Homeschool Curriculum Books
- SCRIBBLERS Homeschool Curriculum Resources (K4 to 3rd Grade)
- FOUNDATIONS Homeschool Curriculum Resources (K4 to 6th Grade)
- ESSENTIALS Homeschool Curriculum Resources (4th-6th grades)
- CHALLENGE Homeschool Curriculum Resources (7th to 12th Grade)
- High School Curriculum Resources, College Prep and More
- Closeout Items
- Homeschool Curriculum by Subject & Misc.
- Request Catalog
- View Online Catalog
- CC FAQ
- Free e-Book with our monthly Newsletter!
- Classical Conversations
- CC Merchandise
- CC Testing Services and Transcripts
- Homeschool Parent Practicums Conferences (1 & 3 Day) & Curriculum Resources
- Shipping & Return Policies
- Contact Us
- Director and Tutor Only Purchases
- National Number Knockout
Old Testament /Ancient Egypt History Cards
This series covers Creation through the fall of Egypt to Rome. Approximately half of the events studied are biblically recorded events. Consequently, they are duplicated in the Bible curriculum. This should pose no concern as we believe it is quite important to learn the chronological relationship between biblically recorded events of great historical significance and non-biblically recorded events. The purpose of the history study is to gain a working knowledge of the flow of providentially ordained events, from the Beginning to the present, while the Bible curriculum is intended to give the student a thorough understanding of and ability to use his Bible.