Shop by Category
- SHIPPING and RETURN POLICIES
- MERCHANDISE -NEW FOR 2017!!
- Parent Practicum Conferences & Curriculum Resources
- View Online Catalog - Now with live links!
- Current Sale Items
- Classical Educators Homeschool Curriculum Books
- National Number Knockout
- SCRIBBLERS Homeschool Curriculum Resources (K4 to 3rd Grade)
- FOUNDATIONS Homeschool Curriculum Resources (K4 to 6th Grade)
- ESSENTIALS Homeschool Curriculum Resources (4th-6th grades)
- CHALLENGE Homeschool Curriculum Resources (7th to 12th Grade)
- High School Curriculum Resources, College Prep and More
- Homeschool Testing Services
- Homeschool Curriculum by Subject & Misc.
- Free e-Book with our monthly Newsletter!
- Contact Us
- Director and Tutor Only Purchases
- Classical School Services
- Tax Free Holiday Information
The Paideia of God
You can teach your students the Trivium, but if that is all you teach them, then you're both in trouble. As these essays point out, education must remember the lessons of old without ignoring the demands of now.In the ancient world, paideia was an all-encompassing education and involved nothing less than the enculturation of the future citizen. Scripture requires Christian fathers to raise their children in "the nuture and admonition (paideia) of the Lord." However, the boundaries of paideia are much wider than the boundaries of what we understand as education. Wilson elaborates on this, as well as canvassing educational hot topics such as vouchers, uniforms, and college choices.