Shop by Category
- CC MERCHANDISE
Homeschool Testing Services
- Parent Practicum Conferences & Curriculum Resources -
2016 Shirts have arrived
- View Online Catalog - Now with live links!
- Shipping & Return Policies/Weather Updates
- Classical Educators Homeschool Curriculum Books
- National Number Knockout
- SCRIBBLERS Homeschool Curriculum Resources (K4 to 3rd Grade)
- FOUNDATIONS Homeschool Curriculum Resources (K4 to 6th Grade)
- ESSENTIALS Homeschool Curriculum Resources (4th-6th grades)
- CHALLENGE Homeschool Curriculum Resources (7th to 12th Grade)
- High School Curriculum Resources, College Prep and More
- Homeschool Curriculum by Subject & Misc.
- Free e-Book with our monthly Newsletter!
- Contact Us
- Director and Tutor Only Purchases
- Classical School Services
- Tax Free Holidays
- SALE ITEMS
PreScripts® Cursive Letters and Coloring: Medieval to Modern World History
Cursive handwriting practice that coordinates with Cycle 2 history
|Audience||Ages 7–10; recommended for at-home use by Classical Conversations Scribblers and Foundations students in Cycle 2|
|Accessibility||Preschoolers will require guidance|
|Ease of use||Includes 1" line spacing for better penmanship, all letters include arrows and numbers showing how to form them|
|Format||Consumable workbook, spiral bound|
Introduce children to the building blocks of cursive writing and drawing with this helpful workbook. Starting at the beginning, students trace basic shapes like circles, ovals, and straight lines. Then they practice writing individual cursive letters and color images taken from medieval up to modern world history. Student can trace the letters with their fingers, trace with a pencil, and write the letters on their own in the space provided. To make it a bit more challenging, delightful step-by-step drawing lessons teach students to draw simple animals, plants, and items around the house.
|Click the image at left to preview sample pages!|