Shop by Category
- SHIPPING and RETURN POLICIES
- MERCHANDISE -NEW FOR 2017!!
- Parent Practicum Conferences & Curriculum Resources
- View Online Catalog - Now with live links!
- Current Sale Items
- Classical Educators Homeschool Curriculum Books
- National Number Knockout
- SCRIBBLERS Homeschool Curriculum Resources (K4 to 3rd Grade)
NEW PRODUCTS AVAILABLE
- FOUNDATIONS Homeschool Curriculum Resources (K4 to 6th Grade)
- ESSENTIALS Homeschool Curriculum Resources (4th-6th grades)
- CHALLENGE Homeschool Curriculum Resources (7th to 12th Grade)
- High School Curriculum Resources, College Prep and More
- Homeschool Testing Services
- Homeschool Curriculum by Subject & Misc.
- Free e-Book with our monthly Newsletter!
- Contact Us
- Director and Tutor Only Purchases
- Classical School Services
- Tax Free Holiday Information
- Closeout Items
CC Prescripts® Cursive Letters and Coloring: World History
Draw and color your way through history with your youngest students
|Audience||Ages 3–7; recommended for at-home use by Classical Conversations Scribblers and Foundations students in all cycles|
|Accessibility||Preschoolers will require guidance|
|Ease of use||Includes large line spacing for better penmanship and plenty of space for drawing|
|Format||Consumable workbook, spiral bound|
This workbook is specially designed for preschool or early elementary students who are just beginning to learn their cursive letters. They begin by tracing cursive letters and coloring pages from history, people, and cultures around the world—the same history the older students learn. Over time, they will build confidence in forming cursive letters while they improve fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination, and maybe even engage in some history conversations with their older siblings.