Shop by Category
- Shipping Policies PLEASE READ
- Tax Free Holidays
- CC MERCHANDISE
- Parent Practicum Conferences & Curriculum Resources
- View Online Catalog - Now with live links!
- Classical Educators Homeschool Curriculum Books
- National Number Knockout
- SCRIBBLERS Homeschool Curriculum Resources (K4 to 3rd Grade)
- FOUNDATIONS Homeschool Curriculum Resources (K4 to 6th Grade)
- ESSENTIALS Homeschool Curriculum Resources (4th-6th grades)
- CHALLENGE Homeschool Curriculum Resources (7th to 12th Grade)
- High School Curriculum Resources, College Prep and More
- Homeschool Testing Services
- Homeschool Curriculum by Subject & Misc.
- Free e-Book with our monthly Newsletter!
- Contact Us
- Director and Tutor Only Purchases
- Classical School Services
- SALE ITEMS
PreScripts® Cursive Passages and Illuminations: American Documents
Temporarily Out of Stock
Discover the beauty in American documents
|Audience||Ages 10 and up; recommended for at-home use by Classical Conversations Foundations students in Cycle 3, Challenge I students, and Challenge III students|
|Accessibility||The workbook guides students, allowing them to work independently|
|Ease of use||All cursive excerpts are double-spaced, leaving room for students to write between the lines, plus plenty of space for illuminated lettering|
|Format||Spiral bound consumable workbook|
With this workbook, students refine their cursive penmanship by copying longer passages taken from formative American documents and speeches like the Mayflower Compact, The Apologia of Christopher Columbus, and Captain John Smith’s A Description of New England. In addition to cursive writing, students practice the lost medieval art of illumination. In the end, each student's copybook becomes a beautiful work of art.
|Click the graphic at left to preview sample pages!|