Shop by Category
- SHIPPING and RETURN POLICIES
- MERCHANDISE -NEW FOR 2017!!
- Parent Practicum Conferences & Curriculum Resources
- View Online Catalog - Now with live links!
- Current Sale Items
- Classical Educators Homeschool Curriculum Books
- National Number Knockout
- SCRIBBLERS Homeschool Curriculum Resources (K4 to 3rd Grade)
NEW PRODUCTS AVAILABLE
- FOUNDATIONS Homeschool Curriculum Resources (K4 to 6th Grade)
- ESSENTIALS Homeschool Curriculum Resources (4th-6th grades)
- CHALLENGE Homeschool Curriculum Resources (7th to 12th Grade)
- High School Curriculum Resources, College Prep and More
- Homeschool Testing Services
- Homeschool Curriculum by Subject & Misc.
- Free e-Book with our monthly Newsletter!
- Contact Us
- Director and Tutor Only Purchases
- Classical School Services
- Tax Free Holiday Information
- Closeout Items
CC PreScripts® Cursive Passages and Illuminations: Poetry
The beauty of script combined with the beauty of poetry
|Audience||Ages 10 and up; recommended for at-home use by Classical Conversations Challenge III students|
|Accessibility||The workbook guides students, allowing them to work independently|
|Ease of use||All cursive excerpts are double-spaced, leaving plenty of space to write between the lines|
|Format||Spiral bound, consumable workbook|
Practice writing beautifully by copying some of the most beautiful writers in history, including Shakespeare, Chaucer, Browning, Frost, and many others. In addition to practicing penmanship, the student will learn to identify rhetorical devices in poetry, illustrate the imagery in these classic poems, and develop recognition of and appreciation for excellent poetry.
This book is particularly appropriate for Challenge III directors, students, and parents as a way to reinforce the study of poetry at home.
Click here to preview sample pages!