Shop by Category
- SHIPPING and RETURN POLICIES
- MERCHANDISE -NEW FOR 2017!!
- Parent Practicum Conferences & Curriculum Resources
- View Online Catalog - Now with live links!
- Current Sale Items
- Classical Educators Homeschool Curriculum Books
- National Number Knockout
- SCRIBBLERS Homeschool Curriculum Resources (K4 to 3rd Grade)
NEW PRODUCTS AVAILABLE
- FOUNDATIONS Homeschool Curriculum Resources (K4 to 6th Grade)
- ESSENTIALS Homeschool Curriculum Resources (4th-6th grades)
- CHALLENGE Homeschool Curriculum Resources (7th to 12th Grade)
- High School Curriculum Resources, College Prep and More
- Homeschool Testing Services
- Homeschool Curriculum by Subject & Misc.
- Free e-Book with our monthly Newsletter!
- Contact Us
- Director and Tutor Only Purchases
- Classical School Services
- Tax Free Holiday Information
- Closeout Items
CC PreScripts® Cursive Sentences and Art Lessons: Medieval to Modern World History
Practice handwriting and history together!
|Audience||Ages 7–12; recommended for at-home use by Classical Conversations Foundations students in Cycle 2|
|Accessibility||The workbook guides students, allowing them to work independently ability to combine cursive letters into words is assumed. Watch the video for more information:|
|Ease of use||All cursive excerpts are double-spaced, leaving plenty of space to write between the lines|
|Format||Spiral bound, consumable workbook|
This workbook builds on PreScripts® Cursive Letters and Coloring: Medieval to Modern World History, moving students into longer sentences with more writing practice. Each lesson includes sentences taken from medieval to modern world history that correspond to the Classical Acts & Facts® History Cards, making it fun and easy for students to connect the lesson with their memory work. Each sentence accompanies a related work of art that teaches elements of composition such as depth, point of view, and light and shadow.
|Click the image at left to preview sample pages!|