Shop by Category
- SHIPPING and RETURN POLICIES
- MERCHANDISE -NEW FOR 2017!!
- Parent Practicum Conferences & Curriculum Resources
- View Online Catalog - Now with live links!
- Current Sale Items
- Classical Educators Homeschool Curriculum Books
- National Number Knockout
- SCRIBBLERS Homeschool Curriculum Resources (K4 to 3rd Grade)
- FOUNDATIONS Homeschool Curriculum Resources (K4 to 6th Grade)
- ESSENTIALS Homeschool Curriculum Resources (4th-6th grades)
- CHALLENGE Homeschool Curriculum Resources (7th to 12th Grade)
- High School Curriculum Resources, College Prep and More
- Homeschool Testing Services
- Homeschool Curriculum by Subject & Misc.
- Free e-Book with our monthly Newsletter!
- Contact Us
- Director and Tutor Only Purchases
- Classical School Services
- Tax Free Holiday Information
CC Prescripts® Cursive Sentences and Art Lessons: American History
Practice cursive handwriting and learn American history, too!
|Audience||Ages 7–12; recommended for at-home use by Classical Conversations Foundations students in Cycle 3|
|Accessibility||The workbook guides students, allowing them to work independently ability to combine cursive letters into words is assumed. Watch the video for more information:|
|Ease of use||All cursive excerpts are double-spaced, leaving plenty of space to write between the lines|
|Format||Spiral bound, consumable workbook|
A perfect way to supplement your child’s memory work or provide a basic introduction to American history, this workbook teaches history through handwriting. The student practices cursive penmanship by copying twenty-four history passages and excerpts of carefully selected American documents. To further develop fine motor skills and appreciation for the arts, art lessons are sprinkled throughout.