Shop by Category
- SHIPPING and RETURN POLICIES
- MERCHANDISE -NEW FOR 2017!!
- Parent Practicum Conferences & Curriculum Resources
- View Online Catalog - Now with live links!
- Current Sale Items
- Classical Educators Homeschool Curriculum Books
- National Number Knockout
- SCRIBBLERS Homeschool Curriculum Resources (K4 to 3rd Grade)
NEW PRODUCTS AVAILABLE
- FOUNDATIONS Homeschool Curriculum Resources (K4 to 6th Grade)
- ESSENTIALS Homeschool Curriculum Resources (4th-6th grades)
- CHALLENGE Homeschool Curriculum Resources (7th to 12th Grade)
- High School Curriculum Resources, College Prep and More
- Homeschool Testing Services
- Homeschool Curriculum by Subject & Misc.
- Free e-Book with our monthly Newsletter!
- Contact Us
- Director and Tutor Only Purchases
- Classical School Services
- Tax Free Holiday Information
- Closeout Items
CC PreScripts®: Cursive Sentences and Art Lessons - Ancient History
Practice cursive handwriting and learn ancient history, too!
|Audience||Ages 7–12; recommended for at-home use by Classical Conversations Foundations students in Cycle 1|
|Accessibility||The workbook guides students, allowing them to work independently ability to combine cursive letters into words is assumed|
|Ease of use||Plenty of room for tracing, copying, and drawing makes this book very user-friendly|
|Format||Spiral bound, consumable workbook|
Enter into the world of the ancients through their art and literature. With this workbook, students copy longer sentences about ancient history that correspond to the Classical Acts & Facts® History Cards: Ancient World. Each passage includes a number matching the numbers on the flashcards so students can easily compare each lesson with their memory work. In addition to copying informative passages from history, students will also study the art of that period with 25 art lessons designed to strengthen fine motor skills, develop art appreciation, and further reveal the lives of the ancients. The art lessons include such diverse topics as symbolism, perspective, history painting, and movement.
Click here to preview sample pages!