Shop by Category
- SHIPPING and RETURN POLICIES
- MERCHANDISE -NEW FOR 2017!!
- Parent Practicum Conferences & Curriculum Resources
- View Online Catalog - Now with live links!
- Current Sale Items
- Classical Educators Homeschool Curriculum Books
- National Number Knockout
- SCRIBBLERS Homeschool Curriculum Resources (K4 to 3rd Grade)
NEW PRODUCTS AVAILABLE
- FOUNDATIONS Homeschool Curriculum Resources (K4 to 6th Grade)
- ESSENTIALS Homeschool Curriculum Resources (4th-6th grades)
- CHALLENGE Homeschool Curriculum Resources (7th to 12th Grade)
- High School Curriculum Resources, College Prep and More
- Homeschool Testing Services
- Homeschool Curriculum by Subject & Misc.
- Free e-Book with our monthly Newsletter!
- Contact Us
- Director and Tutor Only Purchases
- Classical School Services
- Tax Free Holiday Information
- Closeout Items
CC PreScripts® Cursive Words and Drawing: Scripture
Practice skills in handwriting and Bible memory work!
|Audience||Ages 5–10; recommended for at-home use by Classical Conversations Foundations and Essentials students|
|Accessibility||The workbook guides students, allowing them to work independently; younger students will need additional help|
|Ease of use||Plenty of room for tracing, copying, and drawing makes this book very user-friendly|
|Format||Spiral bound, consumable workbook|
This workbook introduces children to the building blocks of cursive writing: letters, then words, then simple sentences. It moves past the PreScripts® Cursive Letters and Coloring series, making it a great follow-up book to those or a first book for older students. By focusing on lessons from Proverbs and the book of James, the beautiful copy work benefits and blesses students of any age. The book also builds on art lessons learned in earlier PreScripts® books by combining simple shapes into images. Students then advance to 3-D compositions, learning shading and perspective. Give your students all they need to strengthen their fine motor skills, artistic eye, attention to detail, and patience with this holistic workbook.
|Click the image at left to preview sample pages!|