Shop by Category
- SHIPPING and RETURN POLICIES
- MERCHANDISE -NEW FOR 2017!!
- Parent Practicum Conferences & Curriculum Resources
- View Online Catalog - Now with live links!
- Current Sale Items
- Classical Educators Homeschool Curriculum Books
- National Number Knockout
- SCRIBBLERS Homeschool Curriculum Resources (K4 to 3rd Grade)
NEW PRODUCTS AVAILABLE
- FOUNDATIONS Homeschool Curriculum Resources (K4 to 6th Grade)
- ESSENTIALS Homeschool Curriculum Resources (4th-6th grades)
- CHALLENGE Homeschool Curriculum Resources (7th to 12th Grade)
- High School Curriculum Resources, College Prep and More
- Homeschool Testing Services
- Homeschool Curriculum by Subject & Misc.
- Free e-Book with our monthly Newsletter!
- Contact Us
- Director and Tutor Only Purchases
- Classical School Services
- Tax Free Holiday Information
- Closeout Items
CC PreScripts® Cursive Words and Drawing: Math Terms
Practice handwriting and learn math all at once!
“This was our first year using PreScripts and we all love them! I love how they incorporate the classic task of copywork with the CC memory work and art lessons. They’ll surely be a regular part of our homeschool from now on.” —Beth Watson from "Pockets Full of Rocks"
|Audience||Ages 7–10; recommended for at-home use by Classical Conversations Foundations and Essentials students|
|Accessibility||This workbook allows students to work independently, although some younger students may require guidance. Learn more from our video:|
|Ease of use||Includes large line spacing for better penmanship and plenty of space for drawing|
|Format||Spiral bound consumable workbook|
PreScripts® Cursive Words and Drawing: Math Terms is a fresh way to engage in the grammar of math. Perfect for independent work, the workbook helps students practice the art of cursive writing while studying the beauty of math in nature. The drawing exercises demonstrate God’s design in nature and teach children about His mathematical systems, patterns, symmetry, and geometry. Discover how engaging learning about math can be through PreScripts Cursive Words and Drawing: Math Terms.