Shop by Category
- SHIPPING and RETURN POLICIES
- Parent Practicum Conferences & Curriculum Resources
- View Online Catalog - Now with live links!
- SALE ITEMS
- Classical Educators Homeschool Curriculum Books
- National Number Knockout
- SCRIBBLERS Homeschool Curriculum Resources (K4 to 3rd Grade)
- FOUNDATIONS Homeschool Curriculum Resources (K4 to 6th Grade)
- ESSENTIALS Homeschool Curriculum Resources (4th-6th grades)
- CHALLENGE Homeschool Curriculum Resources (7th to 12th Grade)
- High School Curriculum Resources, College Prep and More
- Homeschool Testing Services
- Homeschool Curriculum by Subject & Misc.
- Free e-Book with our monthly Newsletter!
- Contact Us
- Director and Tutor Only Purchases
- Classical School Services
- Tax Free Holiday Information
Repairing the Ruins
Classical and Christian education is moving into high gear. This collection of essays from teachers and administrators extends the discussion beyond the basics. It not only delves deeper into foundational issues, it focuses on practice, providing concrete instruction for dayschool and homeschool teachers, administrators, parents, and students.Divided into three major sections, the book first sets the framework of Christian worldview thinking. The second section develops the more practical side of the classical model, focusing on specific disciplines. The final section explains how to make this model work in this century.