Shop by Category
- SHIPPING and RETURN POLICIES
- MERCHANDISE -NEW FOR 2017!!
- Parent Practicum Conferences & Curriculum Resources
- View Online Catalog - Now with live links!
- Current Sale Items
- Classical Educators Homeschool Curriculum Books
- National Number Knockout
- SCRIBBLERS Homeschool Curriculum Resources (K4 to 3rd Grade)
NEW PRODUCTS AVAILABLE
- FOUNDATIONS Homeschool Curriculum Resources (K4 to 6th Grade)
- ESSENTIALS Homeschool Curriculum Resources (4th-6th grades)
- CHALLENGE Homeschool Curriculum Resources (7th to 12th Grade)
- High School Curriculum Resources, College Prep and More
- Homeschool Testing Services
- Homeschool Curriculum by Subject & Misc.
- Free e-Book with our monthly Newsletter!
- Contact Us
- Director and Tutor Only Purchases
- Classical School Services
- Tax Free Holiday Information
- Closeout Items
The Roar on the Other Side: A Guide for Student Poets
A guide to the grammar of poetry
|Audience||Age 12 and up; used in Classical Conversations communities in Challenge III|
|Accessibility||Most students can read and complete exercises independently, although a teacher or tutor is required to help assess and guide written work|
|Ease of use||Large font, average margins, clearly organized and concise|
This book serves as an invaluable introduction to the habits and skills that make a good poet as well as the poet’s particular “vision” that makes poetry worth reading. In twelve clear lessons on the elements of common types of poetry, students will learn to see the world around them anew and describe it beautifully, while deepening their appreciation for poetry.