Shop by Category
- CC MERCHANDISE
Great items to help reach free shipping or 10% discount on your order!
- View Online Catalog - Now with live links!
- Shipping & Return Policies
- Classical Educators Homeschool Curriculum Books
- National Number Knockout
- SCRIBBLERS Homeschool Curriculum Resources (K4 to 3rd Grade)
- FOUNDATIONS Homeschool Curriculum Resources (K4 to 6th Grade)
- ESSENTIALS Homeschool Curriculum Resources (4th-6th grades)
- CHALLENGE Homeschool Curriculum Resources (7th to 12th Grade)
- High School Curriculum Resources, College Prep and More
- Homeschool Curriculum by Subject & Misc.
- CC FAQ
- Free e-Book with our monthly Newsletter!
- CC Testing Services and Transcripts
- Parent Practicum Conferences (1 & 3 Day) & Curriculum Resources
- Contact Us
- Director and Tutor Only Purchases
- Classical School Services
- Tax Free Holidays
- BEYOND THE MASK MOVIE
Saxon Algebra 1/2 Homeschool Kit - 3rd Edition
What is included in the Saxon Algebra 1/2 Homeschool Kit?
Please note: the Solutions Manual is sold separately; it is not part of the Homeschool Kit. Although the Homeschool Packet contains all of the answers, the Solutions Manual contains the answers as well as solution details for each problem.Algebra 1/2 is made up of five instructional components: Introduction of the New Increment, Examples with Complete Solutions, Practice of the Increment, Daily Problem Set, and Cumulative Tests. Algebra 1/2 covers all topics normally taught in pre-algebra, as well as additional topics from geometry and discrete mathematics. It is recommended for seventh-graders who plan to take first-year algebra in the eighth grade, or for eighth-graders who plan to take first-year algebra in the ninth grade. Algebra 1/2 represents the culmination of the study of pre-algebra mathematics.In Algebra 1/2, students will learn: