Shop by Category
- Shipping Policies PLEASE READ
- Parent Practicum Conferences & Curriculum Resources
- View Online Catalog - Now with live links!
- Classical Educators Homeschool Curriculum Books
- National Number Knockout
- SCRIBBLERS Homeschool Curriculum Resources (K4 to 3rd Grade)
- FOUNDATIONS Homeschool Curriculum Resources (K4 to 6th Grade)
- ESSENTIALS Homeschool Curriculum Resources (4th-6th grades)
- CHALLENGE Homeschool Curriculum Resources (7th to 12th Grade)
- High School Curriculum Resources, College Prep and More
- Homeschool Testing Services
- Homeschool Curriculum by Subject & Misc.
- Free e-Book with our monthly Newsletter!
- Contact Us
- Director and Tutor Only Purchases
- Classical School Services
- SALE ITEMS
- Tax Free Holiday Information
Saxon Algebra 1/2 Homeschool Kit, 3rd Edition
An introduction to Algebra
|Audience||Grade 8; used in Classical Conversations communities in Challenge B|
|Accessibility||Most students will require help|
|Publication Date||2007 (third edition)|
The Solutions Manual is sold separately from the Homeschool Kit. Although the Homeschool Packet contains all of the answers, the Solutions Manual contains the answers as well as solution details for each problem. Algebra 1/2 is made up of five instructional components: Introduction of the New Increment, Examples with Complete Solutions, Practice of the Increment, Daily Problem Sets, and Cumulative Tests. Algebra 1/2 covers all topics normally taught in pre-algebra as well as additional topics from geometry and discrete mathematics. Algebra 1/2 represents the culmination of the study of pre-algebra mathematics.