Shop by Category
- National Number Knockout Products
- Classical Educators Homeschool Curriculum Books
- SCRIBBLERS Homeschool Curriculum Resources (K4 to 3rd Grade)
- FOUNDATIONS Homeschool Curriculum Resources (K4 to 6th Grade)
- ESSENTIALS Homeschool Curriculum Resources (4th-6th grades)
- CHALLENGE Homeschool Curriculum Resources (7th to 12th Grade)
- High School Curriculum Resources, College Prep and More
- Closeout Items
- Homeschool Curriculum by Subject & Misc.
- Request Catalog
- View Online Catalog
- CC FAQ
- Free e-Book with our monthly Newsletter!
- Classical Conversations
- CC Merchandise
- CC Testing Services and Transcripts
- Parent Practicum Conferences (1 & 3 Day) & Curriculum Resources
- Shipping & Return Policies
- Contact Us
- Director and Tutor Only Purchases
Saxon 1st Grade Homeschool Kit - 1st Edition OUT OF STOCK No ETA at this time
Building directly on Math K, Math 1 establishes a solid understanding of basic math concepts, such as comparing and ordering numbers, mastering all basic addition facts and most basic subtraction facts, adding two-digit numbers without regrouping, naming fractions, and measuring with inches, feet, and centimeters. Your child will also learn to create, read, and write observations from real graphics, pictographs, and bar graphs. What is included in the 1st Grade Homeschool Kit?(1) The Teacher`s Manual, which is the heart of the program, containing the daily lessons, pre-class preparation instruction, a list of materials needed for each lesson, and an actual scripted lesson for every day.(2) The Student Workbook, which contains all needed written practice pages, masters, and fact cards for your child`s use.(3) The Meeting Book , which replaces classroom bulletin boards used in the school Saxon program. This meeting book begins each lesson in Saxon - a sort of opening exercise in which your child practices skills related to time, temperature, money, counting, patterning, and problem solving.