Shop by Category
- View Online Catalog - Now with live links!
- Shipping & Return Policies
- Classical Educators Homeschool Curriculum Books
- National Number Knockout
- SCRIBBLERS Homeschool Curriculum Resources (K4 to 3rd Grade)
- FOUNDATIONS Homeschool Curriculum Resources (K4 to 6th Grade)
- ESSENTIALS Homeschool Curriculum Resources (4th-6th grades)
- CHALLENGE Homeschool Curriculum Resources (7th to 12th Grade)
- High School Curriculum Resources, College Prep and More
- Homeschool Curriculum by Subject & Misc.
- CC FAQ
- Free e-Book with our monthly Newsletter!
- CC Merchandise
- CC Testing Services and Transcripts
- Parent Practicum Conferences (1 & 3 Day) & Curriculum Resources
- Contact Us
- Director and Tutor Only Purchases
- Classical School Services
Saxon 1st Grade Homeschool Kit - 1st Edition
Building directly on Math K, Math 1 establishes a solid understanding of basic math concepts, such as comparing and ordering numbers, mastering all basic addition facts and most basic subtraction facts, adding two-digit numbers without regrouping, naming fractions, and measuring with inches, feet, and centimeters. Your child will also learn to create, read, and write observations from real graphics, pictographs, and bar graphs.What is included in the 1st Grade Homeschool Kit?(1) The Teacher`s Manual, which is the heart of the program, containing the daily lessons, pre-class preparation instruction, a list of materials needed for each lesson, and an actual scripted lesson for every day.(2) The Student Workbook, which contains all needed written practice pages, masters, and fact cards for your child`s use.(3) The Meeting Book , which replaces classroom bulletin boards used in the school Saxon program. This meeting book begins each lesson in Saxon - a sort of opening exercise in which your child practices skills related to time, temperature, money, counting, patterning, and problem solving.