Shop by Category
- SHIPPING and RETURN POLICIES
- MERCHANDISE -NEW FOR 2017!!
- Parent Practicum Conferences & Curriculum Resources
- View Online Catalog - Now with live links!
- Current Sale Items
- Classical Educators Homeschool Curriculum Books
- National Number Knockout
- SCRIBBLERS Homeschool Curriculum Resources (K4 to 3rd Grade)
NEW PRODUCTS AVAILABLE
- FOUNDATIONS Homeschool Curriculum Resources (K4 to 6th Grade)
- ESSENTIALS Homeschool Curriculum Resources (4th-6th grades)
- CHALLENGE Homeschool Curriculum Resources (7th to 12th Grade)
- High School Curriculum Resources, College Prep and More
- Homeschool Testing Services
- Homeschool Curriculum by Subject & Misc.
- Free e-Book with our monthly Newsletter!
- Contact Us
- Director and Tutor Only Purchases
- Classical School Services
- Tax Free Holiday Information
- Closeout Items
Saxon 3rd Grade Homeschool Kit - 1st Edition
Math 3 uses simulations and games to help third-grade students understand and practice new concepts. Social studies and science connections are stressed. Your child can learn to: skip-count by whole numbers, compare and order numbers, identify ordinal position to the twentieth, identify and complete patterns, add and subtract multidigit numbers, divide by single-digit divisors, add positive and negative numbers, picture, name, and order fractions, add and subtract fractions with common denominators, understand and calculate measurements, compare and measure mass, identify function rules, graph ordered pairs on a coordinate graph, identify angles, identify lines of symmetry.The primary programs (K-3) include three items: