Shop by Category
- Classical Educators Homeschool Curriculum Books
- SCRIBBLERS Homeschool Curriculum Resources (K4 to 3rd Grade)
- FOUNDATIONS Homeschool Curriculum Resources (K4 to 6th Grade)
- ESSENTIALS Homeschool Curriculum Resources (4th-6th grades)
- CHALLENGE Homeschool Curriculum Resources (7th to 12th Grade)
- High School Curriculum Resources, College Prep and More
- Closeout Items
- Homeschool Curriculum by Subject & Misc.
- Request Catalog
- View Online Catalog
- CC FAQ
- Free e-Book with our monthly Newsletter!
- Classical Conversations
- CC Merchandise
- CC Testing Services and Transcripts
- Parent Practicum Conferences (1 & 3 Day) & Curriculum Resources
- Shipping & Return Policies
- Contact Us
- Director and Tutor Only Purchases
Saxon Physics Homeschool Kit - 1st Edition
Physics was written with both average and gifted students in mind. The subject is taught at an introductory level, allowing the average high school student to grasp the concepts of Newton's laws, statics, dynamics, thermodynamics, optics, DC circuits, waves, electromagnetics, and special relativity. The topics are covered to a depth appropriate for college students majoring in non-engineering disciplines. Consequently, gifted students who use this book will have great success with the Advanced Placement Physics examination, and average students who are willing to do the homework will also be able to pass the examination. This book does not require that the teacher have a background in physics. Anyone who has taught second year algebra, especially Saxon's Algebra 2, can teach this book successfully.Saxon's Advanced Placement programs have been carefully planned and packaged. All you need to successfully teach each program is included in the homeschool kit. The Physics homeschool kit includes a textbook, an answer key for homework, and tests with answers.