Shop by Category
- SHIPPING and RETURN POLICIES
- MERCHANDISE -NEW FOR 2017!!
- Parent Practicum Conferences & Curriculum Resources
- View Online Catalog - Now with live links!
- Current Sale Items
- Classical Educators Homeschool Curriculum Books
- National Number Knockout
- SCRIBBLERS Homeschool Curriculum Resources (K4 to 3rd Grade)
NEW PRODUCTS AVAILABLE
- FOUNDATIONS Homeschool Curriculum Resources (K4 to 6th Grade)
- ESSENTIALS Homeschool Curriculum Resources (4th-6th grades)
- CHALLENGE Homeschool Curriculum Resources (7th to 12th Grade)
- High School Curriculum Resources, College Prep and More
- Homeschool Testing Services
- Homeschool Curriculum by Subject & Misc.
- Free e-Book with our monthly Newsletter!
- Contact Us
- Director and Tutor Only Purchases
- Classical School Services
- Tax Free Holiday Information
- Closeout Items
CC Science Lab Journal
Create a keepsake with this beautiful notebook.
|Audience||High school students; used in Classical Conversations communities in Challenges I–IV, but fitting for younger students as well|
|Ease of use||Takes the confusion out of writing lab reports and taking notes|
|Format||Spiral bound consumable workbook|
Inspire your high school students to develop strong observation and data recording skills with this beautiful lab notebook. This lab book is intended to be used during actual labs to record procedures, collect data, and sketch observations from microscopes. It provides lined pages for recording lab procedures and observations, and quadrille-ruled pages for recording data, making charts, and creating drawings. A reference section in the back makes it easy to double-check unit conversions as needed or verify commonly used formulas. Also included is a timeline of famous scientists, the periodic table, the scientific method chart, and more. A ruler on the back cover makes it easy to be accurate during labs.