Shop by Category
- SHIPPING and RETURN POLICIES
- MERCHANDISE -NEW FOR 2017!!
- Parent Practicum Conferences & Curriculum Resources
- View Online Catalog - Now with live links!
- Current Sale Items
- Classical Educators Homeschool Curriculum Books
- National Number Knockout
- SCRIBBLERS Homeschool Curriculum Resources (K4 to 3rd Grade)
NEW PRODUCTS AVAILABLE
- FOUNDATIONS Homeschool Curriculum Resources (K4 to 6th Grade)
- ESSENTIALS Homeschool Curriculum Resources (4th-6th grades)
- CHALLENGE Homeschool Curriculum Resources (7th to 12th Grade)
- High School Curriculum Resources, College Prep and More
- Homeschool Testing Services
- Homeschool Curriculum by Subject & Misc.
- Free e-Book with our monthly Newsletter!
- Contact Us
- Director and Tutor Only Purchases
- Classical School Services
- Tax Free Holiday Information
- Closeout Items
Need some spelling practice?
|Audience||Grades K–6; recommended for at-home use by students in Foundations and Essentials|
|Accessibility||Parent or tutor instruction is required; clear lessons, dictations, and tests included; audio files of the author reading and teaching are also available on her website|
|Ease of use||Clear and concise|
|Author||Susan C. Anthony|
About 90% of written English consists of just 1,000 base words! Spelling Plus: 1,000 Words Toward Spelling Success will help you teach your students the most commonly used and misspelled words to the point of mastery, ensuring improvement in their first-draft writing. Beyond the core list, personal words keep gifted spellers challenged while giving poor spellers the repetition and practice they need. Success-oriented strategies enable teachers to focus on progress and encourage students without sacrificing high standards. Spelling Plus may be used as a text or supplement. Reproducible worksheets are included.