Shop by Category
- SHIPPING and RETURN POLICIES
- Parent Practicum Conferences & Curriculum Resources
- View Online Catalog - Now with live links!
- SALE ITEMS
- Classical Educators Homeschool Curriculum Books
- National Number Knockout
- SCRIBBLERS Homeschool Curriculum Resources (K4 to 3rd Grade)
- FOUNDATIONS Homeschool Curriculum Resources (K4 to 6th Grade)
- ESSENTIALS Homeschool Curriculum Resources (4th-6th grades)
- CHALLENGE Homeschool Curriculum Resources (7th to 12th Grade)
- High School Curriculum Resources, College Prep and More
- Homeschool Testing Services
- Homeschool Curriculum by Subject & Misc.
- Free e-Book with our monthly Newsletter!
- Contact Us
- Director and Tutor Only Purchases
- Classical School Services
- Tax Free Holiday Information
The Student Lab Report Handbook
The Scientific Method, Practically Applied
|Audience||High school and undergraduate students; used in Classical Conversations communities in Challenges I–III|
|Accessibility||The high school student will be able to use without extra guidance|
|Preparation||Used as a companion to experiments|
|Ease of use||Clear and concise|
|Author||John D. Mays|
|Publication Date||Second edition, 2014|
This comprehensive guide helps anyone write an excellent lab report. Answering questions that range from appropriate grammar tense to preparing graphs on a computer, the Student Lab Report Handbook: A Guide to Content, Style and Formatting for Effective Science Lab Reports takes the guesswork out of scientific writing and presentation. To make things even easier, it includes an outline of lab reports and four complete lab reports on different subjects.